Learn more about the team here at mycar.
We have great people at mycar, here are some of their roles:
- Operations Manager: Senior leadership role responsible for maximising performance of the ten to twelve stores within their region, with a focus on development and engagement of store managers and teams. Responsible for complying with company policies and procedures, industrial awards and agreements and relevant regulatory standards.
- Cluster Manager: This role is designed as a pathway to the Operations Manager role and is responsible for the performance of a smaller cluster of stores, including the development and engagement of store managers and their teams. The Cluster Manager covers for Store Manager holidays to ensure continued performance, and compliance with company policies and procedures, industrial awards and agreements and relevant regulatory standards.
- Store Manager: Responsible for the customer and employee experience within their store, and for ensuring that the mycar business strategy and initiatives are effectively implemented. Managers build long term trusting customer relationships by providing honest advice and ensuring the delivery of high quality work. Managers are also responsible for the financial and operational performance of the store within the business guidelines.
- 2IC: To assist the Store Manager by supporting the mycar business strategy and ensuring initiatives are effectively implemented. 2IC assumes all responsibilities in the manager’s absence. Responsible to undertake efficient high quality mechanical work themselves and ensure that the highest standard of quality workmanship is being produced by the store, through effective supervision and training of all team members. 2ICs are responsible for contributing to the financial and operational performance of the store.
- Mechanic/Automotive Technician: Responsible for maximising mycar sales through efficient professional workmanship, safe, complete inspections and thorough reporting of work required and undertaken on a customer vehicle.
- Apprentices: Responsible for acquiring and applying the skills and knowledge required during their training in a safe, professional and customer focused manner.
- Tyre Technicians: Responsible for applying the skills and knowledge related to fitting or replacing tyres, front end inspections, wheel alignments and basic workshop operations in a safe, professional and customer focused manner.