Problem diagnosis tool
Is your car not running as it should?
Does something not feel right?
Answer a few questions on the symptoms you are experiencing, and our problem diagnosis tool will help you determine if there is a fault with your car.
The problem diagnosis tool provides diagnoses based on the information you enter. We recommend that our technicians inspect your car to provide a final diagnosis.
Common signs that there’s something wrong with your car
We’ve put together the top warning signs that there’s something not quite right with your car. If you’re experiencing any of the following, come in and see us at one of over 250 mycar stores.
- One of your car’s warning lights is on
- Strange sounds, such as knocking, snapping, clicking, or squeaking
- Bald patches on tyres
- Engine takes a long time to start
- Temperature gauge is consistently high
- Spongy brake pedal
- Liquid or oil leaking from car
- Vibration or shaking while driving
- Brakes make noise
Car diagnosis made easy
Answer the right questions
- We ask you the right questions so you’re able to get to the bottom of your car troubles. Simply fill in the details and our tool will do the rest!
Get an accurate diagnosis
- Our problem diagnosis tool will get right to the heart of your car’s issue. It will narrow down the potential problems so you have a better idea of what is wrong.
Solve problems simply
- Once you know what’s troubling your car, you’ll be able to find a solution. If the issue is something you can’t fix yourself, our mycar technicians will be able to patch it up in no time.
How can i find a car repairs shop near me?
With over 250 stores australia-wide you’re sure to find a mycar store nearby for car repair services. We have locations in major cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.