At mycar the health and wellbeing of our customers and team members is our top priority, so
we have made some changes to how we operate to ensure we can continue to provide the support you need during
these uncertain times.
1. Call our team
We'll provide a quote and book you in at a time that suits you.
13 13 28
2. Drop off your car
We have made the process faster and respectful of social distancing.
3. Trust in our care
We've put in place safety measures including disinfecting and glove wearing.
4. Stay up to date
We'll assess your car requirements and provide updates and expected pick up time to you via SMS or
5. Pay online
We'll let you know when your car is ready and provide directions on how to pay online (if you'd
rather not use cards or cash).
6. Pick up your car
We'll sanitise the parts of the car you are likely to touch.
We are following expert advice from the Australian Government and Health Departments
on minimising the spread of COVID-19 virus. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on
any new advice from them. We have taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores including:
- Ramping up hygiene measures for all team members, including washing and sanitising hands regularly
- Avoiding skin-to-skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting areas of common use, such as our store counters.
- Advising all team members that those who are feeling unwell and/or have been in direct contact with someone
who is unwell must follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
- Requiring team members who have returned from overseas to not return to work before self-isolating for 14
- Suspending all international and domestic business travel.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of the
Australian Government and health authorities.
Be assured that our top priority is your safety and the safety of our team members, because
while cars are important, people are essential.
The mycar Team