Important Notice Regarding COVID-19
At mycar the health and wellbeing of our customers and team members is our top priority, so we have made some changes to how we operate to ensure we can continue to provide services to our customers.
We are following expert advice from the Australian Government and Health Department on minimising the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We have taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores including:
- Ramping up hygiene measures for all team members which includes washing and sanitising hands regularly.
- Avoiding skin to skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting commonly used areas such as counters and door handles.
- Advising all team members who are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive to follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
- Requiring team members who have returned from overseas to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Suspending all international and domestic business travel.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of Australian Government and health authorities.
Meanwhile be assured that your safety and the safety of our team members, remains our top priority.